Hubbell’s SG Sling fixture is a slender LED Wallpack that is well-suited for numerous applications, from perimeter/security lighting at commercial buildings to entrances and stairwells at schools. Smaller Sg1 series replaces 100W-150W HID while the larger Sg2 series LED wallpack replaces up to 150W-250W HID lamps.
The Hubbell SG comes standard with photocontrol, a real benefit which is commonly used for dusk-to-dawn energy savings but is often an optional adder for most LED wall packs and floods. Additional control options include an occupancy sensor and SiteSync wireless lighting control. Emergency battery back-up available for the larger SG2 Sling. Adding to the versatility is the fact that these LED wallpacks can be used as LED flood lights thanks to knuckle and trunnion-mount accessories that can be purchased with the fixture.
- 21W-80W with up to 8000 lumens
- 120-277V standard, 347-480V optional
- Stock models include a 120-277V photocontrol
- IP65 and certified UL 1598 for use in wet locations up to 40°C ambient temperature
- Four 1/2″ threaded conduit hubs for surface conduit
- Knuckle and trunnion accessory mounting kits available for flood applications
- DLC qualified
More info including pictures and spec sheet on our shop site – Hubbell SG Sling