The award-winning FutureFit series from Keystone enables you to convert your legacy fixtures into energy-efficient LED systems. Each Retrofit Kit includes the appropriate Keystone LED driver, module and mounting accessory for an easy installation process. No need to guess on bulb replacements or buy a costly new fixture, simply FutureFit!
Keystone’s Linear FutureFit Kit is designed for upgrading surface-mount canopy/security fluorescent-style luminaires to an LED solution. Available in 2×2 sizing as well as 2×4 sizing. All linear options include 0-10V dimming and availability in 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K. 2×4 Linear FutureFit can be configured in 4000 lumens (36W) or 5000 lumens (44W).
Upgrade your existing wall sconce fixtures with the Keystone Sconce FutureFit. The sconce LED module and driver combo run on 120V input and are compatible with Phase Control Dimming. Available in 700 lumens or 1100 lumens and color temps of 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K for both lumen packages.
There is also a Keystone Circular FutureFit and Keystone Rectangular FutureFit for more sizing options to convert your existing fixtures to LED. Rectangular LED module is non-dimming while the Circular FutureFit Module can be ordered in 0-10V Dimming or Forward Phase Control Dimming. As with the options above, both are available in various lumen packages and color temps.
More features on these LED module/driver kits:
- For use in Class 2 Lighting Systems
- Highly Reflective White Soldermask
- Low Profile WAGO Push Connectors
- UL Recognized Components
- Single-Sided CEM3 Substrate
- 3-Step MacAdam Color Binning
- LM80 Tested LEDs by Samsung
- Beam Angle 120°
- Reported Life Expectancy: L70 > 36,000 Hours
- Calculated Life Expectancy: L70 = 93,000 Hours
- Type 1 Outdoor, Suitable for Dry and Damp Locations
- Up to 194°F Maximum Case Temperature